"You are perma-roided. Every attack knocks enemies back further" -The Heir choosing menu
The Hypergonadism trait allows you to knockback enemies further than normal.
- Knocking enemies back into spikes or down a pit can be very useful.
- Can be useful if being attacked by a lot of melee monsters at once.
- Can be useful when playing as the Half-Dragon to grant more space between the enemy and yourself - because of the longer range of your attack you can normally still follow up.
- Throwing an enemy back makes it much harder to follow up with a second strike to finish them off, especially a problem with ranged enemies such as mages.
- Does not work on enemies that can't be knocked back (i.e. all bosses except Herodotus/Johannes).