Traits ‣ Gigantism
"You were born to play basketball"
Gigantism is a trait that makes your character much bigger but not heavier (however, if the player falls a long distance, it may "thud" with a cloud of dust upon landing; this is purely cosmetic). You cannot have this trait at the same time as Dwarfism.
- A much larger sword swing results in more enemies being caught out, as well as being able to attack from further away.
- Fairy chest + "Destroy all enemies" with starburst below the floor can be killed by attacking below you from jump.
- A larger hitbox means that it is very hard to dodge attacks with this trait - especially those that fire multiple projectiles with small gaps between each.
- Difficulties fitting through some smaller gaps that a normal character have no problems with.
- There are almost no secret passages that you can fit in with gigantism.