"You will never ride a rollercoaster"
- A smaller hitbox means that it is much easier to evade attacks
- Being shorter allows the player to slip through small gaps that are marked by darker patches of ground - these can either be simple shortcuts and alternate routes around the room, or lead to treasure that the adventurer's larger counterparts are unable to attain
- A smaller sword swing means that the character must be much closer to the target of his or her attacks
- Sometimes this results in the player being forced to jump to hit enemies that they otherwise would be able to hit normally
- In the demo, Dwarfism also has the effects of P.A.D - traps will not be set off.